Sunday, July 23, 2006

My First Blog!

Well, this is certainly a new adventure for me! And, so far, I have managed to create a blog all myself. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks??
It is a lazy Sunday afternoon. Here's what I have accomplished today: Andrew and I played on worship team this am for church (2 services), so were at church bright and early at 7 am. We got home around 11:30, and Russ decided he needed new family pictures. So, we all journeyed outside and tried to look good (which was hard). We had hamburgers and sweet corn (delicious), then I took a 6 mile bike ride. We have a wonderful paved trail just below our house (new this spring), which is terrific for walks, jogs, and bike rides. The boys made a nice ramp so I ride my bike right onto the trail, and Russ and the boys used the discarded railroad ties to make a cool looking fence. We've had very nice comments about it. Then, I took a nap after my exercise, read the Sunday paper, and decided to catch on the blogs from the girls. I love reading about their adventures, and am so glad they take the time to post pictures and write about their lives. Thank you. So, here I am! I am savoring my precious remaining Sunday afternoons where I do not have to do "school" work. We go back in 3 weeks, and my to -do list is still rather long. Yikes! Actually, I might start to work on some beginning of the year stuff tonight. Or, maybe I'll watch a DVD I borrowed from Mom. Gee, what a choice!
Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home